About the product
- Citrus Bergamia – Citrus and spicy-floral scent with hint of orange. Natural antiseptic and muscle pain reliever.
- Sedative and uplifting – valuable for states of anxiety.
- Rich in herbal and therapeutic properties – detoxifies, promotes hair growth, diminishes skin blemishes and scars.
- Commonly used in massage therapy – improves sore muscles, eases tension and sprains.
- Apply a few drops to massage oil and body wash or shampoo.
100% Natural Essential Oil
Calming, uplifting and a purifying skin elixir, the Bergamot orange was first cultivated in the southern Italian province of Reggio Calabria, a region blessed with mineral-rich alluvial soils. Unlike other orange varieties meant for fresh enjoyment, Bergamot is grown instead for its oily peel. Bergamot peel releases a complex aroma that uplifts your mood, helps in digestion and for those yearning to attain smooth and clear skin.
Bergamot essential oil is sensitive to hot climates and strong light. Keep it away from heat and direct sunlight. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children and if pregnant, please consult your physician before use. Avoid using on infants or very young children. Essential oils, by their concentrated nature, may sometimes cause sensitivity if used in their undiluted form.
Energize, skin care, therapeutic, hair care
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
100% natural Bergamot Essential Oil
Bath, Topical, For cleaning, Diffusion
There are no reviews yet.