About the product
- Offers exceptional antioxidant protection and encourages healthy circulation and cognitive function, including enhanced mental sharpness and memory
- Native to China, this genus first appeared in the Permian era over 250 million years ago
- Gluten-free, kosher, non-GMO and vegetarian
- 90 vegetarian capsules in amber glass bottle
- Vegetarian capsules with no fillers, binders or other artificial ingredients
Ginkgo Leaf, 90 ct is an antioxidant-rich herb supplement promotes healthy circulation and cognitive function, including sharpened mental acuity and memory.As one of the oldest living tree species in the world, ginkgo biloba is often referred to as a living fossil. Native to China, this genus first appeared in the Permian era over 250 million years ago. These hearty trees can live over 1,000 years and grow up to 120 feet (20–35 meters) tall. They have elegant fan-shaped leaves that turn a brilliant shade of gold in the fall. Ginkgo has been cultivated in China for centuries, said to represent longevity and enhance circulation and cerebral function. There are ginkgo trees in China estimated to be over 1,500 years old.High in flavonoids, ginkgo has powerful antioxidant qualities that fight cellular damage from free radicals. This neuro-protective herb also promotes healthy circulation and cognitive function, including mental focus and memory. Chemical compounds called terpenoids (known as “ginkgolides” in ginkgo biloba) are thought to be responsible for its unique effects on circulation. Ginkgolides promote the dilation of blood vessels and a reduction in the “stickiness” of blood platelets. 90 vegetarian capsules.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.