- Promotes vitality, helps the body resist the negative effects of stress and supports immune system function with its powerful adaptogenic compounds
- Ginseng is a threatened botanical and Whole Formulas does not source it from the wild
- Gluten-free, kosher, non-GMO and vegetarian
- 60 vegetarian capsules in amber glass bottle
- Vegetarian capsules with no fillers, binders or other artificial ingredients
American Ginseng has a long history of use as a potent health-promoting tonic. Native Americans used wild ginseng as a stimulant to address headaches, fever, indigestion and fertility. “Ginseng” technically refers to two species in the Panax genus, American (Panax quinquefolius) and Asian or Korean (Panax ginseng). Both have similar chemical composition and are considered to be adaptogenic herbs, which may help the body cope with stress and promote a balanced state. Eleuthero root, or “Siberian ginseng,” is a distant cousin of panax varieties and is not to be confused with American or Asian ginseng as it contains different active compounds. Ginseng is currently one of the most popular herbs in the United States, used to promote vitality, build resistance to the negative effects of stress and support the immune system. American Ginseng Benefits: Promotes a healthy stress response Promotes balance of the body’s systems Supports the immune system Encourages longevity, healthy energy, mood and stamina.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.